Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

~if u read this~ (2)





Thank you for being there for me in every way possible.


Thank you for pushing me to pursue my dreams.


Thank you for encouraging and supporting me.


Thank you for being patient with me.


Thank you for listening to me


Thank you for accepting my past, and dreaming with me about my future.

Thank you for forgiving me when I screw up.

Thank you for always wanting what's best for me.

Thank you for being selfless and putting my needs before your own.

Thank you for praying for me.

Thank you for taking me as I am.

Thank you for loving me...

Thank you for being there for me when everything seems to feel so wrong...u will never know how much that means to me... 




erydcat:

You're the only one who ever
understood me and accepted me
for who I am.


3 comments:

meowwmania said...

ur welcome hikhik..

joijoi80 said...

welcome..welcome

m4rilyn said...

you are most welcome :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © eRy D cAt. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
lasik surgery new york and cpa website solutions
WP theme by WP Themes Expert