Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

~if you read this...(3)~


...the day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day.
I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life...
I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever...loving as only you could ever have... 
You’ve taught me the freedom of love...given me a reason to go on and live
You’ve loved me because I am who I am..


There is not a day your not on my mind...a person like you, is really hard to find.
a weekend without you is so hard to do, i can not even live a day without you... There's never been a doubt in my mind that I ever regret having you by my side, i enjoyed every minute spent with you... 
 


...So I watch you like a movie
 

I'll sing you like a song
 

Read you like a story  

Keep you like a secret
 

I'll tell you like a joke
 

and I'll love you like I always do... 

 (all these little things (that you don't like about yourself), are the things i love the most about you.)


 
  
erydcat: 

...I opened my wallet and I find it empty, 
reached into my pocket and found a few coins, 
searched my heart and I found you! 
Then I realized how rich I am...:D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © eRy D cAt. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
lasik surgery new york and cpa website solutions
WP theme by WP Themes Expert